Consultant - Dermatology
MBBS at M S Ramaiah Medical College, MD Dermatology at S S Institute of Medical SciencesBook An Appointment
Dr Kanchan S Topgi has an experience of more than 100 /day OPD and diverse in-patient cases; oriented with clinical, aesthetic and dermatosurgery skills. Her keen interest is in anti-ageing, botox, fillers, thread lifts and aesthetic dermatology.
She was also an Invited Speaker on Dermoscopy at Stalwarts of Dermatology Congress – September 2019 and has actively taken part in creating awareness in the community about Vitiligo by busting myths and stigma associated with Vitiligo, during the World Vitiligo awareness day from the year 2016.
Sukesh MS, Topgi K. Utility of trichoscopy in Clinical Practice. Indian Journal of Dermatopathology and Diagnostic Dermatology, Oct 2017 (Ahead of print )
Her areas of expertise include
1. Clinical & Cosmetic Dermatology
3. Platelet rich plasma
She has also received specialised training in Microblading, Scalp Micropigmentation and Hair transplantation
1. International Travel Grant awardee by the prestigious International Dermoscopic Society(IDS)
2. Presented paper… at the 5th World Congress of Dermoscopy.
3. Presented poster at the ‘World Congress of Cosmetic Dermatology -2017’ at Bangalore , Karnataka
4. Presented various papers and posters at National and State Conferences.
MBBS at M S Ramaiah Medical College , Bangalore – 2008-14
MD Dermatology at S S Institute of Medical Sciences, Davanagere, Karnataka, India – 2016-19